- a sweatshirt (i don't recommend anything with stretch. the felt will bubble and become uneven as you sew.)
- quilting thread in whatever color you like
- sewing needle
- paper and pencil
1. start with a simple sketch. think of the shapes as cookie cut outs. the simpler, the better.
2. cut the shapes out and place them where you'd like on the garment to get an idea for size and placement.
3. i like to add some hand stitched detail on mine with contrast thread.
4. place it, then pin it in place.
5. hand sew accordingly and, ta da!